Wednesday, March 30, 2011

we should have learned


"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss




I love reading. I know that I have already done a post on reading, but I am going to explain once again. As if anyone out there really cares. I finished reading, "Water for Elephants," and I really liked it. I liked it a whole lot. It sparked my interest not only in circuses but also the 1930s and 1940s; time periods that already fascinated me. Anyway, I really liked the Dr. Seuss quote, and I had also just finished reading the book. I do, however, have no interest at all in seeing the movie. First of all, I can not picture Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon as the characters. It just does not work. Sorry Mr. P but unless you are playing a vampire, well, then you're really not my kind of actor. You naturally look vampire-ish. Secondly, I can not picture Reese either. I prefer her to him as an actor no doubt, but eh, I'll probably skip it.




I do, however, want to see this:

Yes, that is a photo from "Tangled," and I am dying to see it. Please, rent it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment