Wednesday, March 16, 2011

more grease than a burger joint

Unfortunately, like many, I have had a problem with acne. I am thankful, that for the last few months, I have really kept it under control. Maybe I am finally growing out of it or maybe I am really taking the best care of it that I can. Anyway, for the last week I have had the most oily prone skin in the world. I have never had this issues, acne yes, but never just a greasy, oily feeling. I just took a shower, my hair is off my face and I am freshly washed, and I feel the oil piling up. I think you could fry a hamburger at McDonald's on it. It is just really not pretty. My hair and skin are so dry, I moisturize once a day (for moisturization and for the sunscreen protection that it has). Anyway, I'm really tired of this problem.

I'm also tired of not enjoying my lunch. Lean Cuisines used to be great. Now, I would rather eat anything else. I am not in the mood for fast food, just something that tastes good. It is so inconvenient to have good food. I supposed I'm being extra picky. I think I'm going to have to go the fruits and veggies route or tuna sandwiches or peanut butter and jelly, or who knows. I need new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment