Tuesday, March 8, 2011

tough

Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred is totally kicking my butt. It feels so good. I don't care what I weigh exactly, I know that I have a lot of muscle already, or I did. I was very small but I didn't lose many pounds before. That's what I'm hoping for. I want to wear a size 8 and stay there. None of this 12, 14, 10 back to a 12 scenario. I am eating lots of fruits and vegetables, because I know they are better to eat than anything else. I always have a fruit and a vegetable with my lunch (berries or an apple and carrots). I've been buying smaller apples so that I'm not gorging myself with a huge piece of fruit, but I'm able to enjoy it. I really need to get more veggies though. I just think that fruits are so much easier to grab and go. There aren't really any veggies other than washed baby carrots that you don't have to cut up or anything. I'm going to really incorporate more into my life.

I also need to give up or pick up a habit for Lent. I already gave up Diet Coke, and I think I've survived so far. I don't miss it as much as I used to. I'm also going to treat myself to a weekly Dr. Pepper so that I get the craving for soda out of my system. I was thinking of reading the Bible more, but I don't know if that will work to just out right read the Bible. I'm starting to help in church, simply by assisting with the LWA Spring Brunch, but I don't really know of any habits that I should pick up or any that I should quit. I can't give up junk food because I really don't eat that much... I think it would be way too hard with the limited amount that I eat. I already drink more water than most people. Hmmph... Maybe it will come to me in a dream tonight.
I want this blog to become more thought provoking for me, but we will see if in my desk job anything crosses my path that is thought provoking and educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment