Saturday, February 19, 2011

saturday serenade

A long list for my Saturday Serenade:

  • This giving up Diet Coke thing was going really well until today. My head can't take it. But, I don't have any Diet Coke. I hope that it will just go away.
  • My heart is breaking for all those who are missing Damian. He was a great friend to many and he will be missed. I was watching Stepmom this morning, and there was a quote that I think will help all those who are mourning him: "That's how someone goes on forever, because someone takes them along." So, we should all make sure we take him with us. That way, he will go on forever.
  • I think I've lost some weight, I'm not really sure. I don't own a scale, but my clothes are fitting better. So, that should mean something.
My Saturday Serenade has come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment