Monday, February 14, 2011

Oops I did it again

I forgot to post for a few days. Anyway, I've been kinda busy. Well, I committed myself to helping with the LWA spring brunch. Although, I'm rather excited to be back into doing things with my church. Also, I am a strong believer in the fact that LWA could use a younger crowd so that younger girls want to go to events with their moms, etc. It should be fun. And it is spring time, so that's great.

Second, I started Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. Chris and I are going to do it. If all I do is lose a few inches, I'll be happy. I should probably get my eating in check too. But that's probably for another day. It has totally kicked my butt though. It is relatively simple, but it is so intense for 20 minutes. I am so sore, but I love it. It is a good sore. Obviously it means my muscles are stretching, tearing, and repairing into stronger muscles. And the more muscle I have, the more fat I will burn and the better off I'll be.

Third, and finally, I have the best boyfriend ever. A robe, nightgown, slippers and Godiva chocolates for Valentine's Day? Oh yes, heaven. I'm the luckiest girl ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment