Thursday, February 24, 2011

Goldilocks

I'm trying to grow my hair out.
I've had long hair and relatively short hair. I've been a slave to my straight iron and a wavy, wild woman. I think I prefer my hair long, but I can never seem to get a decent cut so that my hair looks right. My hair used to be so wavy and pretty. I finally got used to it. And now, its straight within in an hour of drying, no matter what. Is it the haircut or my hair? Hormones, aging, food choices and lifestyle choices? My hair was straight until I hit puberty, and that was quite a while ago, but now, am I going through a reverse? I read somewhere on the internet that it is possible, but I don't like that idea. I want my hair wavy, my hair straight is too much of a hassle and makes me feel boring. I'm not saying that people with straight hair are boring, but I don't dye my hair, I don't have a wild haircut, and I'm pretty basic, my hair is my only way to be creative.


No comments:

Post a Comment