Sunday, February 6, 2011

da da da da da da da da oh yeah

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind..."

Yesterday, since my post failed to actually post, Chris and I went on a hike through Torrey Pines. It reminds me of a number of things. First and foremost, that God created this enormously beautiful world that needs to be explored and experienced and lived to the fullest. Second, think of all the great things that your body can do. I can run and jump; hike and swim; smile and laugh; breathe and sing; all of which, I did yesterday. It felt so amazing. I've been really trying to be on an "I can do it," mentality rather than an "I can't." Yesterday completely empowered me to realize I can do it all. It doesn't mean that it will be easy or that I will enjoy it, but I will definitely try anything and will keep on chugging along until I make it to the end.

I'm at a loss for words today!

No comments:

Post a Comment