Friday, February 4, 2011

highway to the danger zone

I finally watched "Top Gun" which to anyone reading this means, that although the movie was made before I was born, I also must live under a rock. Anyway, it was a great movie which makes me want to discuss a particular topic: how awful current movies truly are. Think of all the 80's movies that people love. They were so great. Way better than anything that comes out now; even the ones that most people tease you about. Point in case, let's see how many I can name: "Footloose," "Sixteen Candles," "Pretty in Pink," "The Breakfast Club," "Say Anything...," "Can't Buy Me Love," "Flashdance," "Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," "Back to the Future," and "Dirty Dancing." These were all amazing movies, even if they aren't what many would call top of the charts. Not that it is important, but this is my favorite movie of all time:


And if you don't know what this is, then you really should not be reading my blog. Just kidding! Happy Weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment