Tuesday, July 12, 2011

She's Got Legs

She knows how to use them.

Thanks ZZ Top.

I like to us my legs.
I like to run.
No, I don't run that much.

But I totally understand why people would want to run this:
This is the Badwater Ultramarathon starting in Death Valley and ending at Mt. Whitney.
Oh and it is in July? Yeah, so 100 miles in 110+ degree heat.
But I know why they run it. I know why people run marathons. I know why they run 5Ks. It is all for the feeling of air in your lungs; your legs carrying you and not giving out; sometimes running to cure cancer or end child abuse; but it is for that feeling you get running. Whether you are running 1 mile or 100. It is an indescribable feeling. Or at least I think it is.
I had a good run today.
Now I am ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment