Friday, July 8, 2011

Little Bits of Lovely

These are a few lovely things that I wish my budget would allow for... Thanks Anthropologie for making me jealous of all those who can afford such luxury as to purchasing these skirts and dresses.












Not only would I love to own these, but can you imagine if my whole wardrobe was new with that vintage silhouette? Do not get me wrong, I love that vintage-y feel and look, but I never can pull it off. I feel as though I am playing dress up, rather than actually dressing. I do not want a beehive hair do, I want my modern waves aka mess on top o' my head, with the old school clothes.

I think I might go thrifting tomorrow. You never know what kind of gem I might find. I like things classy and old, yet comfy and warm, and calm and relaxed. Oh yes, I am a mixed bag o' fun. I actually just told Chris that someday, when we have a house, that I want all the rooms to have a theme. Example:
Bedroom = Beach
Living Room = Cabin
Kitchen = Diner
Dining Room = Fancy Restaurant
Bathroom = 1950's powder room

Ok, I assume he would never go for it, but a girl can dream right?

This page was updated today.

No comments:

Post a Comment