Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fitness Goals

Okay, it is official. I haven't lost any poundage, but I've lost major inches.
I'm getting my waist back, you know Stella got her groove back and Lindsay's getting her waist back.
Anyway, its about the time where I kick it into high gear.
That's right. I'm going to be a running machine (I'm passing 3.5 miles a pop and heading to 5 miles).
I'm going to do 30 lunges (which I hate, more than I hate anything, except for maybe a migraine) each workout, or each day (forward one day, reverse the next, side the next, etc.).
Oh and I'm going to start doing push ups, because, hello, how cool do people look who can do push ups? Yeah, that's what I thought, they look awesome.
So, here's my list. Let's see if I can keep it up.

1. By September 1, run 5 miles straight.
2. 10 push ups a day (increased by 2 each week).
3. 30 lunges a day.
4. Stretch, stretch, stretch.
5. Use the stairmill like I own it. (AKA as getting past the 10 minute mark).

I'm starting somewhat small, but I'm pretty excited.
I finally have the utmost motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment