Friday, July 22, 2011

Give a Little Bit

I can not begin to tell you how great it is to get something off your chest.
No matter how big or small, when the weight has been lifted, no matter the outcome, you ultimately feel better.
Chris and I had a big talk, no we're not getting married, no we're not breaking up, no we're not having kids, etc.
Sometimes, in life, you just have to lay it all out on the table.
Take your shields down and put it out there.
We both finally did, after dancing around a subject for a million times.
And now we both feel better.
I know that nobody reads this yet, but if you ever do, you don't get to know what we talked about, its private relationship talk.
We're both feeling good about it, well I am, and I think he is.
Two thumbs up.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment