Monday, July 4, 2011

And I'm proud to be an American
where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
and gave that right to me

And I'd gladly stand up
next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA.



For whatever reason, Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays (in line with Christmas and Easter).
I wore red, white, and blue today. Red shirt, blue and white stripe shorts.
Yep. Happy Fourth!!!
I only watched about 5 mins of fireworks because we realized we could see them from our apartment.
We ate lots of yummy food with my parents. I got new running shoes and some clothes with my momma, and I had to have a real Coca Cola because I feel icky and nothing makes your tummy feel better than sugary, bad for you coke. Yep.
Back to normal life with healthy food and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment