Thursday, June 30, 2011

No Motivation

I have absolutely no motivation for the gym.
I did Level 2 of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
I guess that should count for something, right?
We had hotdogs at work today. And I had more watermelon than chips, but somehow, my calorie count is so out of whack. I only keep track of it to make sure I'm not mindlessly eating. I don't actually care what the number is (okay, I lied, I care) but I pay greater attention to hitting all my fruits and veggies and that it is not crazy all over the map in numbers.
I love 4th of July and I am pretty excited to see my parents. The weather is supposed to be AMAZING!
Anyway, I've lost 8 pounds total, and I know I look thinner and I have more muscle definition, but I feel like I can't make it work. Something feels wrong. I feel as though I'm doing it all wrong, even though, I know, I'm doing it all right. Slow and steady wins the race.
Anyway, I'm going to walk to the grocery store to return the tartar sauce that we bought because it is expired.
Yay, tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment