Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summertime and the Livin's Easy


Summer is my favorite season. I love it, especially here in San Diego, although, none of these photos are from San Diego, but please ignore that and focus on the feeling of summer.

Today actually felt like summer. I went to church, had lunch, Chris and I took a 6 mile walk around the lake, I got a sunburn. Then I went to lay out by the pool and went swimming. It felt glorious. I may or may not get in the pool again, but it felt great none the less.


Summer has the best clouds and the best beautiful blue skies. Especially here in California. It is, by far, the greatest. This is Lake Tahoe for 4th of July. Absolutely beautiful.

I don't really like to swim, but at the same time, it is perfectly summer. This is from childhood, my dad and me. In our pool. I miss that house and being a carefree child.


And how doesn't love sitting on the beach? I love it. Yes, those are my tan legs. Lucky me, although, right now, they are not so tan. This is in Ocean City, Maryland. The cards were not in it for us this year to go, but next year, you'll see us.


And if the beach at the ocean is not your thing, have no fear, the lake beach can be yours. This is Lake Tahoe. It is perfect in the summer. Absolutely fabulous.

I do not like baseball, but it is the summer sport. And if I can watch Nick Markakis play then I am a happy girl.

I LOVE SUMMER!


No comments:

Post a Comment