Wednesday, June 22, 2011

cry, cry, cry

I cry, a lot. It is my preferred way of venting emotion and frustration.

I'm not sad all the time, which some people assume. It just truly makes me feel better.

Anyway, I cried a smidge on Sunday after I heard my grandma died.

I cried a little bit on Monday morning, for like 1 minute.

I knew that my grieving process was not over, but I could not get myself to shed another.

I took yesterday and today off so I could get through it all.

Then, I'm running and I feel the tightness of an asthma attack, and I think: CRAZY! I took my allergy medicine; then I start bawling, on the treadmill. So I left.

Clearly, this is harder than my body had imagined. So, actually as opposed to cream of broccoli soup that Chris will soon be making, I'd rather have Red Velvet Cake frozen yogurt. Or my strawberry ice cream in the freezer.

I'm holding off; I've worked too hard running and exercising, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment