Thursday, January 13, 2011

California Here We Come... Right Back Where We Started From

I've started to work out again. Brave, I know. I'm tired of my pants not fitting and feeling just so awful. I've enjoyed my running again. Its so enjoyable. And although I'm heavier than I used to be, I actually made it back to work faster than I ever did before. That's a start, right? I'm going to try and blog my feelings on this journey and everything else that comes my way. Although no posts on what I'm eating, unless I'm having an exceptionally crummy day. Then, perhaps, you'll get a taste of that. It's not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. My inspiration for today:

I used to be pretty thin. This was 2 years ago. It was the day after my 22nd birthday. Now, my 24th birthday is way too close to hope to look like this the day after, but I'd like to look like this again at the age of 24. I'm ready and willing. And after week 1, I'm feeling good. As I said before, my running is good. And I'm no longer crazy hungry. Overall, things are good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment