Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I hope you'll understand... that I was born a ramblin' man

So, I thought this would be slightly more enjoyable by not being in paragraph form. Just to break it up a little bit. Rand bits of thoughts:

  • I had completely forgotten about "Lost & Found" the band and therefore HAD to play "The Lutherans Song" for Chris. Needless to say, I'm not the only cool Lutheran out there.
  • That then, had me thinking about the shirts that say "You might be a Lutheran if..." and my favorite is, "You might be a Lutheran if... when you're watching 'Star Wars' and they say, 'May the force be with you,' and you respond with, 'and also with you.'"
  • My workouts have been working, I've definitely got a little bit more tone in my legs. Thanks to all that running/walking. I can't wait to get back to where I was. Woo hoo!
  • My birthday is coming up, which means tomorrow I get to have a nacho party and cake at work. Yum-o!!!!
  • I'm pretty tired these days, finally. I'm back to my normal sleeping schedule. It feels so good.
  • I always wonder if Diet Coke runs through my veins and not water. If I ever start bleeding carbonated soda, I should really watch out.
  • San Diego is the greatest place I can ever say I lived. Who really needs winter and snow and cold? Not me. I can't imagine not being able to go run outside close to every day of the year. I mean, who can get a tan in January from running outside? Yeah, that's right I can.
  • We've been watching Mexican tv shows on mute because we haven't changed the channel in 2 hours. We are much weirder than I thought. It is mildly entertaining to try to guess what they're saying, but I think I'm going to have to go read or something, or sleep. I am a morning person, but I certainly need my beauty sleep.
  • I'm tired of my supervisor constantly telling us that we have to be on time to work, but then saying it's ok if you can't help it and be late. That does not mean that you get to be late everyday because its ok. It should be, if you're late, she won't dock you any time, but you should be there on time and ready to work. Especially those who do not have any excuses (children, cars, transportation, etc. etc.). That's my one rant for today.
  • Blogging has been kind of fun and I'm pretty bummed that I didn't have the opportunity yesterday. However, this one has finally come to an end. My muscles are tight, yet relaxed; I am relaxed and drowsy from my shower; and my allergy medicine, book, and pillow are calling my name.
Good Night! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment