Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Mighty Fortress is Our God...the kingdom's ours forever

Not only is today Halloween, but it is also Reformation Sunday. Let's see, one of the million reasons I love fall (which I actually prefer to call autumn). Yes, in San Diego we do not have fall. We really only have 1.5 seasons. Yes, only 1.5. Its basically spring with bits and pieces of summer thrown in, at random times of the year. But, for old time's sake, a photo of Baltimore where autumn actually existed.

There are plenty of reasons that I love autumn. First, because of Halloween. Although, I'm kind of sick of all the "trashy" costumes out there. Can't you just be something creative? Why is Halloween an excuse for girl's to go out in their underwear and call it a costume? I guess I'll never understand...



Second, I love the smell of autumn. Pumpkins, apples, cinnamon, spices, its all so delicious!

Third, Thanksgiving. There are so many things to be thankful for. So so so many. Too many to list, actually.



Fourth, without autumn we would never make it to Christmas, which is the best part about winter (followed by a very close second: my birthday). Which is crazy, I'm almost 24 years old!


Finally, fifth, although maybe this isn't for me, but its the only time where you can watch baseball, football, and basketball (professional) all at the same time. :]

Hopefully I'll be able to get myself back into blogging again. I pretty much love it. Well, yeah, I do. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment