Friday, January 21, 2011

its the weekend

I'm definitely not a night owl. In fact, I could have probably gone to sleep like 2 hours ago. But weekends are my favorite. Not just because I don't have to work, but because I cherish them more than I ever knew I would. While living in Maryland, I had to work the weekends. So, Chris and I rarely spent a lot of time together. He worked all week and I worked all weekend. It was not a pleasant experience. Working 10 to 8 on Saturdays, I can't tell you how many times I saw couples come into the furniture store and I was jealous. And I hate being jealous, its such an ugly way to be. I just wanted to be able to go places with him, even if it was just the park or somewhere silly. But now, we can do that. So, on Friday and Saturday nights I try to stay up as late as I can so we can spend the most time together. He's a night owl, I'm a morning person. I love my Cwispy so much. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I think back to when I first got his message no MySpace and wonder, what if I had ignored it? What would my life have been like? Its kind of a crazy/scary thought actually. I don't even know. Maybe our paths would have crossed somehow anyway, or maybe not. I don't really know. He really is the best. He's my favorite person. My best friend. My knight in shining armor. My prince charming. And I am so blessed to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment