Saturday, January 15, 2011

ole ole ole

Today was a great day! Usually I can not sit at a Mexican restaurant and not eat a mountain of food. Especially when it is Cafe Coyote in Old Town. Yet, tonight, I did something so good... I ate only about half of what I was served, maybe less, and brought the rest home. And I was full. I was just in awe, I couldn't figure it out. It felt so unusual. I am so happy. Not only that, but I have a yummy lunch for tomorrow. Its my lucky weekend.

We cleaned and cleaned and cleaned today. It feels soooo good. Nothing is better than having a totally clean apartment. It smells good and looks so nice. Other than this, I don't really have much to say about today and this weekend. Just a relaxing weekend after the cleaning is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment