Monday, January 30, 2012

Today is the MOST Important Day of the Year

Today is my 25th Birthday.
I feel kind of old, but I had a great birthday weekend/day so far.
On Saturday Chris and I went to Disneyland, the happiest place on earth. We had such a fun time, the lines weren't too long, and the weather was absolutely amazing. We went on all our favorite rides, ate yummy food, and overall had a great Saturday. Thanks to the best boyfriend ever for the best birthday gift ever.

Then today I took the day off work and did whatever I wanted to do. I went to the gym, and since it has been 4 weeks since I started my workout/eating program I'll let you in on the results.

I've lost about 8lbs. I've lost 5 inches in my waist and 4 inches in my hips. I've gone down almost a pants size, and I'm pretty happy with all my clothes fitting comfortably again. I'm starting to look pretty muscular, which is awesome. So far, my birthday has been great. Here's to being 25.

And here's 1 of 3, yes only 3, photos I took at Disneyland.






No comments:

Post a Comment