Sunday, January 1, 2012

Out With the Old, In With the New

I haven't posted Christmas pictures yet, because my aunt has not put them online. Since she hasn't put them up, she probably won't. So, I apologize for the lack of holiday photos. There are some family photos that we took, but those are not quite as fun as the gift opening and dinner eating ones.

2012 will be the year of fun for Chris and me. We spent 2010 worrying about money and living off one job, and now we've spent 2011, still somewhat worrying about money, but having raises and two jobs. We plan on going here:

Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii.
Well, we plan on wanting to go to Hawaii, and I'd pick Maui, even though I've already been there. Lahaina was the only notable place I could think of to get a picture of.

And then of course, my birthday is coming up and we plan on going back here:


Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.
I'm pretty excited about going for my birthday.

So far, that's all we have planned for 2012.

Give us some ideas. I hope you all had a great 2011 and continue to have health and happiness in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment