Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It is Official

I have no life. My days consist of this:

6:40 AM: Get up, drink coffee, watch news, get ready, pack lunch, etc.
7:20 AM: Leave for work.
7:45 AM: Arrive at work, eat breakfast.
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Work.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch/Walk my heart out and then eat at my desk after 1
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Work.
5:00 PM: Leave work.
5: 30/6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Gym. Gym. Gym.
8:30 PM: Dinner.
9:00 PM: Shower, get ready for bed.
10:00 PM: Watch TV, go to bed.

My coworkers think its weird that I don't:
- Watch more TV/do more after work (like the gym isn't enough).
- That I live off water and coffee, and sometimes tea. (Giving up Diet Coke is hard, trust me.)
- Eat more than veggies, fruit, oatmeal and greek yogurt.

I know those aren't that many things that I don't do, but here's what I do that they find strange:
- Run 3.1 miles 4 - 6 times a week.
- Exercise like a mad man.
- Go to church every Sunday.
- Listen to country music.
- That I have "stranger danger" radar.

Happy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment