Sunday, January 8, 2012

Blessings and Resolutions

I am so blessed in so many ways. I'm sure most of us have those days where things go wrong, or at least don't go our way and we get upset. We might yell; throw things, or my personal favorite, cry. I realize that we need to take moments out of our day to know that we are blessed and that things could be much, much worse. Some of my many blessings:

1. Chris


What would I do without him? (Sorry that the photo is blurry, lack of flash, slow and inexpensive camera will do that to you). He makes me smile, he makes me happy, he believes in me and never lets me down. He tells me I'm beautiful and smart; caring and funny; and all the wonderful things that every girl loves to hear.

2. My Immediate Family


My mom, dad, and little sister all support me no matter what. They are always there for me when I need them. I always have a shoulder to lean on or cry on. My mom and sister are my best girlfriends and my dad gives the best advice. They both learned from the best (my grandparents) are now imparting their wisdom upon me and my sister so that we can bestow that upon our children.

3. My extended family


My dad's brother's two daughters and son-in-law, and my dad's sister. They might be nosy and always in our business but they are always there. Even Angel the dog too!



4. My Cousins and Sister

We're pretty close and spent a lot of time together growing up, especially after my uncle died. Just us girls. Playing Barbie and dress-up, and school and doctor. We had a lot of fun and we can thank our parents, aunts and uncles, and grandparents.

I don't have recent photos of my other family, but my mom's family just the same. I've already plugged this on the blog, but my cousin wrote a book, he has a wonderful wife and a beautiful daughter.

Those are my blessings and now onto my resolutions.

1. Stay on track with healthy eating and exercising. I have gone to the gym 5 days this week and feel great about it. I'm confident that I can keep up the good work.
2. Believe in myself more.
3. Spend more time outside.
4. Spend more time doing fun and exciting things with Chris.
5. Smile more and cry less.
6. Read my Bible, almost, everyday.
7. Pray, honestly and earnestly.
8. Become a better blogger.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Smile and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment