Saturday, August 6, 2011

Turning Pages

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go." - Dr. Seuss

I have not been very good at updating my "Bookmarks" page, because I read entirely too fast.

However, if you wanted to know, I've updated it.

Also, Nicholas Sparks has a new book out.
And I have like 5 library books waiting to be read, and one that is waiting for pickup.
I don't know, I might have to return the ones that are not as new, so I can read the newer ones and move on.
Back to Mr. Sparks.
He went to my high school.
I've read all his books, possibly more than once.
I don't know if I have a favorite.
I think "The Notebook" and "A Walk to Remember" are great.
Yet, I'm a big fan of "The Rescue"
Anyhow, keep reading my friends. It is food for the soul.

Oh and I spent my afternoon reading in Barnes and Noble.
Its soothing, calming, and when I can get a big, comfy chair, it is perfect.

I call this my playlist of reading music.
Take a listen:



No comments:

Post a Comment