Sunday, August 21, 2011

Heaven

I just finished reading this book (it did not even make it to the "Bookmarks" page).


It was a really quick read. It was pretty short, and very engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and whether someone believes it or not, it really brings all these positive things into your mind. If you haven't read it and want to, maybe you shouldn't read the rest of this, but if you plan on reading it, I know that you probably already know what it is about.

First and foremost, I love the idea of the little sister that was miscarried before Colton (the little boy) was born. She does not have a name, but he met her on his very short trip to heaven. I like to think that when I go to heaven, and when my parents are there, that we will meet "Nicholas" and we will know him without even questioning it. It will be so exciting to meet him. As much as I would have loved to have him here with us, I think being in heaven is a better place for him. Had he lived on this earth, he would have had a very difficult time. Nobody knows for sure how handicapped he could have been, but God and Jesus are better buddies than anyone here would have been. I can not even begin to imagine what he would look like, but thinking about this makes me so excited to meet him.

Second, I can not wait to see Grandma Pat again and Grandma Mo and Grandpa Gerry, and Uncle Bob, and everyone in the family who I haven't met before. I hope that Casper is hanging out with them and being the good dog that he always was.

Three, I can not even imagine the fight that will go down when Satan is finally sent to hell. I never would have thought that he was hanging around, but he is. That's why we all struggle so much with sin. I would not have ever thought about it, until I read this book, that he isn't in hell yet. Realistically, hell does not exist yet. I think, I'm not really sure.

Read this book. It is great. If you believe it, awesome, if you don't, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment