Friday, August 19, 2011

My Favorite Healthy Things


These are some of my favorite healthy things and why I love them.

ONE:
running


I love running. It is my favorite workout. Its so hard on my joints, but it is my absolute favorite. I love running on the treadmill and outside, but my allergies have made outside running more and more difficult. So, indoors it is. Anyone can run. And you don't have to run fast. Just run.

TWO:
water


I'd be lying if I told you I only drink water BUT I mostly drink water. Especially during the week. During the week it is coffee in the morning and water. That's it. I don't need any other beverages. I've given up my diet soda habit, and I only treat myself to soda on the weekends. I like my water super cold, and I ALWAYS have some with me.

THREE:
carrots



I love carrots. Baby carrots are so portable and easy to snack on. The crunch replaces chips and crackers. I like them plain, personally, but they are good with hummus or ranch dressing (in moderation).

FOUR:
spinach

I love spinach. It is excellent in salads, I kind of even like eating it plain. I'm very strange.

FIVE:
apples


There's nothing better than a crunchy, crispy apple. Red Delicious and Pink Lady apples are my favorite, but I will eat any.

SIX:
blueberries


These are my favorite berries. I love all berries, but I could eat that whole container. I try to hold back, but I love eating them. Delicious!

SEVEN:
heirloom tomatoes


I love tomatoes, and if I had to pick a favorite, it would be heirloom. I know that the odd colors make them look strange, but they are DELICIOUS. And since they come in so many colors they really make salads and things look so lovely.

These are my favorite healthy things, I usually eat, drink, or do these things everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment