Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Five Things

Five Things I Love and Had Forgotten I Enjoyed So Much:

1. Ben Folds, Bright Eyes, and Modest Mouse. Sometimes you just need to switch it up.

2. Melty ice cream on the bottom of the bowl swirled with the still frozen stuff. Delicious. It might be the best part (falls into the same category as the fact that I like soggy cereal).

3. Chips & Salsa. Do I really have to say more?

4. Classic Books: Little Women, The Great Gatsby, To Kill a Mockingbird, and The Catcher in the Rye. I actually love all J.D. Salinger and F. Scott Fitzgerald. Honors English my junior year of high school worked well for me.

5. Football. Not really forgotten, but the Chargers have their first preseason game tomorrow. It is definitely meaningful game, they are playing the Seahawks. Chris's BFF Damian who died in February was a huge 'hawks fan. I might just have to be a 'hawks fan tomorrow. Shh... don't tell Chris.

Happy Wednesday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment