Monday, August 8, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

Even though Mondays (especially when C has to be at work at 5 AM) generally suck. I'm going to be an optimist and show you things that make me smile.

And maybe some of them got me through this Monday:

{one}


Really, what would I do without my coffee?
I don't know. But I am turning into my mom.
I can not function without coffee in my system.
Awesome.

{two}

The fact that this guy FINALLY has another book out.
I hope the library has it.
Or I could buy it for my collection.
Hmm...

{three}


I would really like this shirt.
I love the play on the "potty mouth" of BS.
And I love Blake Shelton.
I'd be upset that he's married, except that he's married to my favorite lady: Miranda Lambert.
Have I ever mentioned their photo is my computer's desktop?
Okay, you can be officially freaked out.

{four}
This music video:

This song.
I LOVE IT.
Its so smiley and happy.

{five}

The fact that even though I didn't work out today, I ate pretty well and don't feel too badly about any of my choices.

Smiles and high fives all around.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment