Thursday, June 7, 2012

Too Many Thoughts for a Thursday

We all have things we're good at, and things we're not good at.  
Turns out, I'm good at lifting weights and working out.
I'm also good at spelling and reading quickly.
I'm good at bargain shopping.

Things I'm not very good at

Cooking as seen below:


Last week's steak turned out great, this week's was burnt to a crisp.
I like steak that I cook well done and that restaurants cook, medium-well.
When I went to check the steak, it was still bleeding so I figured it needed quite a few more minutes.  
Obviously, I was incorrect.  

I can, however, cook Mexican food.  
It is my specialty.  Enchiladas, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, etc.  I'm good at that, in fact the dinner I made earlier in the week turned out great (it was tacos).  

Things I'm loving right now.  

Friends.
I've always loved it, but I love that Nickelodeon plays reruns all night long.  I can't get enough.  


I don't know if I have a favorite character or not.  
Although, I've always been drawn towards Rachel and Chandler.  
I think I'm a good combination of them, with a small control freak aspect of Monica (very minimal).  


Panera Bread's Power Breakfast Sandwich.
Egg, cheddar cheese, and ham on toasted whole grain bread.  
Yum-o.  

These maniacal muscles that are growing on my body.
I didn't think I'd ever see the day where there was definition, and now I have lots.  

Happy Weekend, y'all.  

Channeling my inner Paula Deen


No comments:

Post a Comment