Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers

Happy Father's Day to the best dad, ever!

My dad is the best, sorry if you feel that way about yours, but without a doubt my dad is the best.  

He took me fishing with him in his raft.


I was his first born, so I know I hold a special place in his heart.
He taught me how to make it on my own.
I can fix some things and know how to change other things (clogged toilets, clogged garbage disposals, and drains; hearing different clinks in my car, and helping unstick my radiator).


He also taught me how to do well in school.
And how to stay calm  under pressure.  


This is us more recently.  
We both are very similar in our mannerisms, actions, and ways of speaking.  
I think I take after him more than I would expect (except I don't smoke cigars or like fishing).  


Happy Father's Day to everyone and their fathers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment