Sunday, June 24, 2012

Spiritual Sunday

I think I need to get myself back into my "Spiritual Sunday" posts.  
I try to be diligent in following my church's GPS guide during the week, but since it is such a large portion of my life, I want to share some of it with the blog world.  You're welcome to skip this if it isn't your thang, (and yes I said thang) but if it is, then I hope you enjoy it.  

Today's lesson, and the week in our GPS was about Psalm 8, and I really liked it.  It is simply about praising    the majesty of God.  

"Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth." - Psalm 8:1a


The beach in San Diego. 
The crashing waves, the never ending horizon line, the sea spray, the sunshine.


It isn't always about us.
A moose in its habitat in Idaho.


Mt. Shasta and all the trees.  
Although I love the beach, this is such a beautiful sight.
In comparison to the ocean, its like the highest, and the horizon on the ocean is the widest and deepest.

  
A waterfall.
It keeps flowing and flowing as long as it snows, rains, and ice melts.
Amazing.
It is ever flowing and everlasting.
Just like God's majesty and His love for us.  

God made all these things with a direct purpose in life, just like we all have a purpose in this life.  

Spend some time outside this week and enjoy and praise God for all He has created for us.

**All pictures, except the beach, courtesy of my sister**

No comments:

Post a Comment