Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Brain and Body:  Let me take a nap and get some sleep.  I was so tired today.  I still am.

Dear Golden Spoon:  You're only 1/2 a mile away and you're still feeling too far for me to walk to.

Dear ABC Family TV Shows (Melissa and Joey and  Baby Daddy):  Thank you for making me laugh.

Dear San Diego weather:  Please stay and get warm.  It is summer after all.

Dear Summer:  You're my favorite time of year.  I feel lemonade, watermelon, and grilled food coming on.

Dear Christian Grey:  We're all still obsessed with you.  It is all we (and by we I mostly mean me) think about.

Dear Hair:  Thanks for being super long and healthy.  I love it.  Keep up the good work.

Dear Little Sister:  Thanks for coming back from Idaho.  Being unable to text you a million times a day for four days was much more difficult than I would have remembered.  (Even if you spent all summer there last year and I managed to survive).




2 comments:

  1. Love the letters miss! found you over on ashleys page & wanted to say hello!

    Newest bloggy friend & follower of yours! :)

    Say hi back sometime?
    <3
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm definitely going to check out your blog and say hello. :)

      Delete