Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Time

I know we all have our summer must haves.  
Some of them vary from day to day for what we are doing this summer.  

1.  Big sunglasses.  Preferably in black, but brown will do.  I'm on a mission for finding this summer's pair.  I usually take pretty good care of them, so I can buy cheapie ones.  



2.  Cute dresses as seen above and below.  I actually have the blue striped one, and let me tell you, it is much cuter on me.  



3.  Cute shoes.  I need the wedges above.  I don't have any neutral colored wedges.  I love my neutral flat sandals.  Fancier than flip flops, but still casual and cute.  

4.  Good tunes.  Right now these are going to be my summer playlist:
- "Drunk on You" - Luke Bryan
- "Fly Over States" - Jason Aldean
- "Right Through You" - Alanis Morrissette
- "Good Girl" - Carrie Underwood
- "Somethin' Bout a Truck" - Kip Moore
- "Springsteen" & "Drink in My Hand" - Eric Church
- "Mr. Know It All" - Kelly Clarkson
- "Doin' Time" & "Santeria" - Sublilme
5.  Water.  I also have this tumbler, which I love.  It keeps things very cold.  


6.  Cute swim suits.  I have the purple one on the bottom, but I think I want to go find this orange one, I like the top, it looks really cute, but very supportive.  



7.  Cute shorts and tops: I  have the blue top and would love to find some cute shorts.  Perfect for the beach, a bbq, or a casual restaurant.  


8.  Hats.  I love hats, and right now I am loving huge floppy, brimmed hats.  They cover your face, but also look so cute.  I tan easily, and burn moderately easily, and although I don't have super light hair and eyes, I don't want to get skin cancer.  
9.  Watermelon.  My favorite summer fruit.  It always reminds me of summer.  Yum.  

 Those are my summer essentials.  I'm sure some of yours are like mine, but you might have some of your own.  Enjoy your weekend!  

Swimsuits:  Old Navy / Dresses, shorts, sunglasses, hat, and flat sandals:  Forever 21 / Wedge shoes:  Charlotte Russe / Blue top: H&M / Tumbler:  Peet's Coffee



No comments:

Post a Comment