Thursday, March 29, 2012

Who's That Girl?

I'm not sure if I've said this before, but one of my current favorite TV shows is:
"New Girl"

I've always loved Zooey Deschanel and even love her more after this show.
Some of my friends have said it's dumb.
I always laugh, always.
I never turn it off thinking, that wasn't funny or that wasn't good (except for when Justin Long was in it, those I didn't like so much).


First of all, she's "adorkable" as one of the tag lines says.
I love that she's an elementary school teacher, who is quirky and unique, and I think the storyline with the three male roommates is hysterical.

Not to mention, she puts her foot in her mouth, ALMOST as much as I do.
She's easy to relate too.
I think we can all see a little bit of Jess in each of us.


Her style is great too.
Cute, feminine clothes, without looking like a skank.
The bright colors and youthful vibe make, at least me, wish I dressed like her.



A favorite Jessism as I will be calling them:

Jess: "I have to go out tonight, because I'm feeling pretty twirly."
Schmidt: "Twirly? Is that like horny?"
Jess: "I've got the dirty twirlies, Schmidty!"



And is this not the most catchy song you've ever heard?
It puts a smile on my face, even on the extra hard day/weeks I've had.

No comments:

Post a Comment