Sometimes I need a reminder:
- That if I eat an egg white omelet, fruit, and toast for dinner from a restaurant instead of a hamburger and fries, that I am still being healthy.
- That I don't have to keep running, but can if I want to.
- That one meal, one bad choice won't ruin all my heard work, as long as I get back on track.
- That life is about choices and they are mine alone to make.
- That being happy and healthy is more important than skinny and sick.
I like this song, it reminds me of my mom's Jazzercise videos. I'm sorry that this post is so lackluster. I'm tired and still have things to do tonight.
Happy Daylight Savings Monday!