Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Ramblings

Happenings as of late...

Last Sunday we had our first beach day of 2012.


My legs could use some color, don't worry, they'll get there. I have spray tan and tan enhancing lotion in my cupboard.


Oh, and I'm sort of a geek and I think I'm getting kind of buff. Okay, at least a lot more muscle tone and a lot less fat than before. I've lost almost 20 pounds and about 2 pants sizes. I've been doing a modified version of Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer but I can't get into Week 9, so I might start from the beginning again, and gain some more muscle before I do the lean out phase. I'm not quite where I want to be muscle wise.


I am always early to bed and early to rise, and even for me this loss of an hour sucked. I didn't get up until 8 because of it. The horror! I even was in bed at 10:15 last night and probably asleep by 11. I must have needed some shut eye.

In other news...

Have you seen these videos/heard these songs.
First, I love this song by Miranda Lambert. And the video is so well done, kind of haunting yet beautiful. It also brings tears to my eyes.


And this song, Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars. I love both, and I really love this song.


Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment