Friday, October 28, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

With October coming to a close, we are fast approaching my favorite time of year.
I do love Thanksgiving, but nothing beats Christmas.
I love Christmas music, shopping, trees, lights, presents (who doesn't, right?), and the overall feeling around Christmas. You just can't help but be happy.
Taking a line from my friend, "Buddy," here's how I feel during Christmas:

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite!"



There's nothing about this movie that I don't like.
I love Buddy, and I love Jovie (but who doesn't, hello, its Zooey Deschanel!)

Since the holidays are fast approaching, I can soon, but not quite yet, dig out the Christmas music. I am desperately in need of some new tunes, and since we're on the subject of Zooey Deschanel I can not wait to go get this:


Remember who song in "Elf?" If you didn't know, she and M. War make up "She & Him," and she's a great singer. This CD sounds so awesome.!

I really think you should all go get it. I can't wait to pick it up.

Samples:




No comments:

Post a Comment