Sunday, October 16, 2011

Radio Station? Crustacean? Eustachian?

So I think I have one of these three things (or a combination of the three):
1. Ear infection
2. Sinus infection
3. Common cold

Why do I think this?
Well, for starters, I feel as what I imagine a cat with a hairball must feel like. Something is stuck in my throat. And whatever it is, does not come up. I also don't cough anything up (gross, I apologize).

Second, it is all in my ears and my throat. When I have allergies that is what is worse too. But I took my meds, and most of my sinuses feel dry.

Third, well, I'm convinced I have a very small eustachian tube, because, my ears ALWAYS feel plugged. Even when I get them irrigated by the doctor, I have one day of clarity and then I'm backed up.

I'm having some tea, and will be heading to bed after my shower, in hopes of knocking this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment