Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back at it again

I am so thankful that I was able to spend a nice, relaxing weekend with my family. We had an internment ceremony for my grandparents' at the Veteran's cemetery, my mom and I did lots of shopping, I saw Breaking Dawn, and now that my weekend is coming to an end (although I have tomorrow off as well), I've got to get myself back into gear.

I'm thinking of giving up my monthly splurge on magazines and clothes, to join Weight Watchers or something. Being accountable only to myself is not working. I keep losing and gaining the same 3 pounds. It is very frustrating and I'm not happy with where I'm at. I don't have a specific goal, I've never felt that my weight truly represents an accurate portrait of my size. I've worn small-ish pants and still only weighed 15 lbs less than what I do now. I'm not super tall, but I'm also not super short; I'm of average height. I have narrow shoulders, a wide chest, an average sized waist, and wide hips, butt, and legs or maybe I don't and that's just what I see.

Chris has always been loving and supportive of me. He doesn't say that I need to lose weight or that I am too big or anything. I just think he and I both are unhappy with our current weight and size, and I think now that Thanksgiving is over, we can take this opportunity to lose some of our unwanted pounds.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment