Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Weekend in Review

My weekend has not held too much excitement thus far.
I returned some black leggings, because, well, I don't want to wear leggings until I feel that they flatter my body more.
I also returned a burgundy shirt, because, well I found some better things to spend my money on; after my lunch at Chipotle, of course.

I walked into Forever 21 and found something I had to have, this scarf:


Although this one is black, and I'd like a black one even if my mom says they're boring, mine is purple. It is a pretty blue-ish purple. I wore it today with a pink sweater and it looked fantastic. The tag said the scarf was blue, but it is definitely purple.

Then, I had seen this on Pinterest, and found earrings to recreate it and I went ahead did so (note: this is not my ear, it is the image from pinterest)




I went to church, and think for once, that I will actually use our "Grow. Pray. Study" guide this week. I'll least try my best. Thanksgiving is almost here so I am going to have to start thinking up my list of what I am most thankful for this year. I have some ideas. Oh, and to go back to church, we were talking about: "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21 NIV. If you didn't know, David Livingston when he died in Africa, they took his heart out and buried it in Africa, while sending his body back to England. The reasoning was that his body belonged in England, but his heart belonged in Africa. My pastor asked where they'd bury my heart, and I am so ashamed to say that the first thing that popped into my head was Nordstrom Rack. At the time I thought it was funny, but I think I need to rearrange some of my priorities.

Happy Sunday.

My afternoon involves some Chargers football, running errands, and taking care of a sick Cwisp. My boy is sick, he has a fever. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment