Friday, December 2, 2011

M.I.A.

I am so sorry for being so M.I.A. lately. I was visiting my family and then I've had some major work and life drama, that has just drained me completely. I've been reading other blogs and am so jealous of all of you that have had the time, energy, and $$ for Christmas decorating. I really want to dig out what I have, but it isn't very much, and I'm afraid it will add to my irritation with things these days. I also need to have a clean apartment before I can make it work. I haven't even been on Pinterest, if you can believe that. I don't think my following on here is too huge, but trust me, I will eventually be back. I just need to sort my life out. Seeing everyone elses' happy blogs makes me know that bad things can happen, and I know I am lucky to have my health. It is really a shame that the economy, especially in California is such a disaster, and that having a job today does not always mean you'll have one tomorrow. I know that no matter what Chris, my family, and my church will always be there for me, just with so much uncertainty in life, things can get a little crazy.

I'll be listening to my Christmas music and pinning for Christmas until I can no longer pin. Have an awesome weekend, and hopefully I'll be back A.S.A.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment