Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Loose

Have you seen this commercial:


So hysterical. I envision that most people find that the clothes their mom wears are probably not what they would want to wear. Luckily, my mom is an okay dresser. She and I do not agree on everything, but she would never ask me to wear "loose" jeans that she kept in a bin forever. She likes to buy clothes (like I do) and then not wear them and give them to me. She'll buy things that are too young, or buy them for a present, not remember where she put them, and have to give them to me at a later time. I was donating some things to the Salvation Army this weekend, and I thought to myself: I should give this to mom, the tags are still on it. Then it dawned on me, oh, she gave it to me.

I can not wait for Thanksgiving to see what might be in store for me to bring back that won't cost me a dime.

Still sick, no gym for me until I get better. It is all stuck in my chest. Ugh, I don't wish this cold upon anyone. Well there's maybe one person, but I don't like to name names.


No comments:

Post a Comment