Monday, May 30, 2011

My Top Workout Songs

I was going steady and quick on the elliptical today and doing my intervals, and it dawned on me that I do have a workout playlist go to. These are the songs that really, truly get me pumped and push me through my workout:

"Hive" by 311

"Till I Collaspe" by Eminem

"Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix A Lot

"Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry

"Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean

"Neverending Summer" by 311

"Circus" by Britney Spears

"Poker Face" by Lady Gaga

"Bulls on Parade" by Rage Against the Machine

"We R Who We R" by Ke$ha

"Ego" by The Saturdays

"Barracuda" by Heart

That's really all I can think of at the moment. Usually on my intervals I pump up the 311, it works wonders but the two in this list are my faves. I always save them for the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment