Monday, May 23, 2011

My Guilty Pleasures...

Since today is a Monday, and I could really use some guilty pleasures, here is my list. I am not sure how many items will be on this list, but please enjoy.

1. Real Housewives of... Orange County, New Jersey, and Beverly Hills. Only those 3. And in that order. I could watch them all day, everyday. I know that I have definitely watched plenty of marathons.

2. Disney movies. I wish my dad had let me bring my VHS collection to San Diego. I know that they are classics or vintage and probably worth a large amount of money BUT I wanna watch them!! I guess this should just be Disney, since I love DISNEYLAND!

3. Country music. It is my favorite. I love it. It always makes me happy and smiley. It always puts me in a great mood. And if you didn't know, they always tell the best stories.

4. Mexican food. It doesn't have to be authentic, it can be California Mexican, Tex-Mex, or any form of knock off Mexican. It has the best flavors. Spicy, cheesy, gooey, and delicious. I love tacos. And quesadillas, and nachos. Oh, and burritos and enchiladas and tamales. Jalapenos and peppers, delicious. It is just fabulous! My favorite. Oh and chips and salsa!! My go to food when I want something to eat is always Mexican.

5. The beach. Sunshine, the ocean, the most easy napping location, and of course, getting a tan, well, kind of. I'm anti-tanning but my small amount of Mexican in my heritage means I will always tan a bit.

6. Accessories. Sunglasses, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, hats, and purses. I love them all. They are my favorite. For the most part, no matter how much weight you gain or lose, they should always fit. I have a lot and I am always wanting more.

7. Red Velvet Cake and Carrot Cake. The only cake that I really like. They are my favorite. I like pie and I like cookies and brownies, but those are the only cakes that I like. Delicious. Maybe its the cream cheese frosting. I don't know...

8. Disco and funk music. Another favorite. It always makes me want to get my groove on. I can't believe I even said get my groove on. That's a large embarrassment.

We'll end this list at eight. It is an even number, and I really can not think of anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment