Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I guess I have to

I really wanted to blog but now I feel too lazy, and I am actually pretty tired. I've been expanding my blog reading abilities. I've moved from the girly fashion ones, and the funny this is my crazy/silly/abnormal/fill in the blank life ones and now am looking at fitness blogs. I am definitely on the fence on how I feel about fitness aspects. When I lost weight before I definitely didn't have the most tone that a person could really want. I did watch my eating and did lots of running and walking and light strength training. I lost it pretty quickly and I was happy. In Maryland, I gained weight, but under Chris's expertise I should lift heavy weights. I've ready that lifting any weights is good but I did not think that heavy weights was the way to go. I've been really looking at different blogs on what is good and what isn't. I think it is a personal preference. Although, Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred has really buffed up my arms, but that's it. That's really all I have to say. I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment