Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Summer 2011

We finally bought our tickets for our summer vacation.
We are finally going back to Ocean City, MD, not to be confused with Ocean City, NJ.
I am so excited. We wanted to go last year and couldn't make it work, but this year we can.

Ocean City is across the Chesapeake Bay from Baltimore and the surrounding areas. It is an island/peninsula that is its own little world. On one side is the Atlantic Ocean, and on the other side is the Chesapeake Bay. If you go far enough north, you will end up in Delaware.

I can not wait to see this beautiful place again:

Even with all the crowds of people.

And work on my tan.


Possibly spend some time on the bay side.

This is the view from BJ's on the Water.


Of course we could get into some crazy shenanigans and run into a mustache night:

We were wearing these mustaches before it became all the rage.
I think I even brought it home with me, but I have no idea where it is.


Rooftop view from the boardwalk of a kids play area.


I also plan on spending A LOT of my time doing this:

Where are you going on your summer vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment