Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Happy Sunday everyone.
I'm sitting here drinking my coffee, and I'm ready to tell you about my Saturday.

I ran errands so I could put up our Christmas tree.
I also purchased this:



It is an awesome CD. I love it. I listened to it all day yesterday. I love Christmas music as it is, but I could not stop listening. I love his version of "Feliz Navidad" with Thalia. But, I really just love the whole thing. Go buy it.

I then went to a Christmas luncheon at my church. We ate a lot of good food, and had a really great time.

Then I put up our Christmas tree:


I know that it is kind of wimpy, and that the pictures are terrible, but I'm not sure if a bigger tree would have fit. If we ever get a bigger one, we can always put this in the bathroom or something.

I'm off to finish my piping hot coffee.
Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment