Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Trying to Get Back in the Game

Today's post brought to you by linking up with Megan.


Sometimes: I go to Target with the intention of buying only one necessary item.


Always: I end up buying way more (although some are necessities).


Sometimes: I want to quit my job on the spot.


Always: I end up realizing that I need to keep it, and that it really is not that bad.


Sometimes: I plan on cutting off all my hair.


Always: I end up keeping it long and seeing how far it can grow.


Sometimes: I want to hate Tim Tebow (I am a Charger fan, after all).



Always: I remember that he seems to be a really great guy.


Sometimes: I want to go to bed really early and get lots of sleep.


Always: I realize 7 hours is all I need.


Sometimes: I want to sleep in on the weekends.


Always: 7:30 AM calls my name and I get up.


Sometimes: I want to give up shampoo like all the cool kids.


Always: I end up washing my hair everyday.


Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Hahah I had to laugh at your comment about chopping all your hair off! I did this about it a year ago and it was AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to chop all my hair off, too!! But I'm way way way too scared!!!!! And girl, I wish I only needed 7 hours of sleep! I need about 12. My body is needy! Haha!!

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete